Our graduates go on to careers in health care, finance, entertainment, sports, real estate, agriculture and more, and we provide the resources they need to help them achieve their professional goals.
- Agricultural economist
- Commodities broker
- Environmental economic policy analyst
- Environmental educator
- Environmental regulatory specialist
- Farm and ranch manager
- Financial analyst
- Food category manager
- Geographic information system specialist
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Real estate agent
- Nonprofit manager
- Sales representative
- Water quality manager
- Wholesale buyer
Professional Development and Career Preparation
From resume checks, cover letter reviews, mock interviews and use of technology rooms for virtual interviewing, students in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences have access to two career related support centers.
- CALS Pasquinelli Career Center, located in the Forbes Building, provides personalized services designed specifically for students in our majors.
- LifeLab powered through Student Engagement & Career Development: "Get on-demand support with your goals,
no matter your starting point." Located in the renovated Bear Down Gym, 2nd floor, in Room 264. If you enter from the UA Mall, walk across the basketball floor and we are on the left past the writing center.
All students are invited to create a profile and start searching for on and off campus job and internship opportunities in Handshake.