Agricultural & Resource Economics Minor for Ph.D. students
Adding a minor to your University of Arizona Ph.D. program can broaden your knowledge and help you gain better insight into your core research. Eligible students for this minor are those admitted in current university Ph.D. programs. This minor requires a minimum of 12 units be completed with the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
You may receive either a Ph.D. minor or a master's degree in agricultural and resource economics, but not both for the same course work. If you're interested in the Ph.D. minor, you will need to submit a Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics minor application for pre-approval of the courses selected and receive assistance with enrolling. Once approved for this Ph.D. minor the Ph.D. seeking student must add the Dept. of Agricultural & Resource Economics graduate program director as one of their dissertation committee members in UAccess GradPath Doctoral Plan of Study.
Ph.D. Minor Requirements
- Be admitted to UArizona Ph.D. program
- Complete two core courses
- Complete two specialty courses
- Complete a total of 12 units, typically four courses, in agricultural and resource economics
- Submit the Dept. of Agricultural & Resource Economics director of graduate studies as one of their dissertation committee members in UAccess GradPath doctoral plan of study.
Ph.D. Minor Application